Saturday, November 7, 2009

SIBUK nya!


It seem i started kinda late too update my blog
Really busy with my life now..Its time to pack my things to move this coming sunday..

What i did for last week?
-with the 6 friends hanging out
-photoshoot for my babe yvonne
-clubbing at saturday nite
that is the main activity actually,and just like usual go snips,back home,sleep,tv,bla bla bla

Im so complicated for this month and i do really trying to forcing myself to forget about it
and think positively so i wont emo again.
Enjoy life, aren't?

-
-
-
-
-
-



Photo from her.
Yvonne Teo
Im apologize that im not a good outdoor photoshoot model
Because im fat im fat im fat
yea,im on diet wor!
i will post more for the coming article


-
-
-
-
-






This saturday nite just busy clubbing day
change 3 place and dance hard,im just cant miss chance to shake the calories and wanna shake off my fats for 5 kg more!!!

kenny,the hamster everyday tease me!
and force me to called him aso gor gor today.
I felt digusting because i never called ppl as jie2 or gor2 coz im the eldest 1 since i born.


adrian aka phoebe,my buddy !
loong,the caring dude and talktive


on the way to ice bar with my love christine

Her ofcoz!


ahh..sotong.i guess i was tipsy tat time
see my sweat and wet fringe!
LOL

back home around 4am.

-
-
-
-

PS:
look at my CBOX
got a spammer name YOU
he/she :
Ur ex said tat u flirt with many guys...
only thing was good in BED..
YOU re absolutely a SLUT.

see that see that?
LFMAO

SENTENSE 1-my ex told u that i flirt with many guys?

ohh?i only got 1 EX before and he is 1 of our 6 friends 1 soul,u make me laugh coz
ur spam is been reject with the 1st sentense.LAME
(i flirt with uncle sometime because when they come saloon cut hair and wash hair i will talk with them,touch their hair,scalp.YOU know la,so close ler)REALLY MANY GUYS LO,EVEN KIDS,TEENAGERS AND OFCOZ UNCLE THAT CAN BE MY GRANPA le weih!

SENTENSE 2-only good in BED

Hmmp...You ah You..u mean i good in fu*k huh?
Well,if im good and praise by my partner i should be proud * evil laugh
I will be more SOB if im a DEAD FISH in bed!hahaha

SENTENSE 3-YOU ur absolutely a SLUT

excuse me,are u mention you or me?because u type ur NAME is YOU.
and ur sentense mention about 2 words by big capital letter
(YOU & SLUT)
YOU SLUT! LMAO
okok,stop joking~back to topic
Everyone of the MALE know about ME longer,sometimes they will told me about
Hey yoanne,U r outlook lie me. I tot u r girly ,but why u so MAN?especially when i working.HAA
Did u ever see MAN being SLUT?brainless!
show me show me!!!!

SHOUT~~~~~~~arhh..
pls,spammer if u wanna hurted me or trying to making trouble at my blog and my relationship with my friend?

PLS BE CREATIVE abit la weih.

see!because of ur silly make me waste my time to reply u so long here..
yer....!!!!!!! HAHAHA!
*evil laugh again*





No comments:

Post a Comment