Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 5



Suddenly found this photos at my hp,
its a self camwhore photo before photoshoot last 2 week ago at snips.
Its about bridal make up photoshooting.=)
1st time put on light colour make up,i guess pink+whiteeyes shadows on my eyelid.
i hope when i being real bridal on my wedding day just put on a light smokey is better.
I felt i not suitable with light colour 1?

-
-
-
-

Okok,wanna write something about my life here..
Today already is the 5th day at here,so fast..
Im sorry i dint owez keep in touch with all my friends,or u guys scare disturbing my life?
Is ok la,in heart can feel each other aso enough d=)
Do interview for few saloon at sgw and ts area.
And doesnt really feel wanna working over there.
There's too stress...i scare i cannot handle
Im going work at pj/subang/bangsar area for temporary 1st i think..

Friday gonna meet him and he wanna accom me go for interview..
Seriously we do argue very serious yesterday about i go ts and sgw alone for interview
And i found that he very panic about my life at kl.
Or he just wanna protecting me don let me get in trouble?
Im sorry i doesnt let u feel confiedent that i can take care myself well. But give me time,i will show u that i can =)
Im lucky i think..
At least i m not alone here.

Yesterday after interview,i went cheras 'hong lok'night market
Mr Johnson bring me go,and thanks alot to him!
He is the kind man fetch me from klia,help me this and that and never request for any benefits!
Honestly,its my 1st time been there since i come kl that often.
Just owez miss the chance to come over..
Im excited u know,and i cant wait to keep eat everything nice at there as i can
Din eat well for 3 days,and i wanna let my tummy being satisfied !
What did i ate?
-Tou fu fa
-Luk Luk
-Xue hua
-Fried fish
-Chinese Kuih with vegetable
-Cheese tart
-Fried kuey teow

i swear this time i break my life record
But ofcoz all those food i not sweap all myself la..
Mr johnson got help some~HAHA

And another thing,night market stuff wan soo cheap mer?
OMG~those eyelashes.mask,cosmetic,access,shoes,etc
really feel like come here just will make myself get mad
i buy alot thing that so expensive at mall,and here the same thing the price that diff..
SOB

start walk at there around 9 something,we leave around 11.50~
And getting more crownded here.feel so dizzy and hard to breath ler
then he send me home
eyes gotta close while i on9 and finally
sleep infront laptop while half chatting
someone nudge me non stop but i dint feel anything.
Too tired.
Im sorry.


GHHH!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, you love to camwhore anywhere right ? since you're a photogenic,i recommend you to join us in buying a photo album!
    for more information, mine_ong@hotmail.com
    http://momojasminelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete