Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh plezz!

wanna blog for today
but im so lazy and sleepy.
MISS ANT!pergi quattro..but i missed..
LOL
seriously kinda touch de today wat she respond me.
i mean like i really not alone bah.
keep get scold by her i am sohai..never see a girl sohai as me..kolian ~after talked about him.is her mention 1st?
= ="
Aiksss..then feel im hungry so she said accom me go order food at mamak at downstair
NASI KANDAR restaurant nasi pattaya not nice =(
here no nice food lo weih..i just ate 1 or maximun 2 meal per day..
no money,no appettite
gonna use my money so smart now..because kinda poor d~
sleepy day for today
both of us boring till sleepy
she aso 3 am only asleep last9



Just now still dated chuck chuck keiii go shopping after her spm.
Awww..we 2 years dint meet up d~winkz winkzz
she gonna change her style and i wanna find a style suitable me too.
Headache!
cant wait to meet her~and all the babes` xoxo
Don wanna be sakai at kl pls!!!!
I wanna changed more more more..and pls
diet more!!!!
suddenly feel all kl girls so slim!
YOR~hard feeling la
just 1 month for me more pls!!!!!!!!

-
-
-
-
-


and spammer at my cbox again
making fun ha?
LOL
lai lai lai...


kl got how tiny?are u joking?i mean are u mean kl area?or whole selangor?
why my secret related with KL?can u pls tell me why?
Something like i doing jenayah at this country yeah?
no 1 is feeling glad after broke up 1 pls,
even me,i still dint think im glad that i leave him finally?
so u just trying to making missunderstanding or turn the fire on to argue huh?

i adore ur courage to leave msg here=) hope its wont look stupid
faster tell ppl wat i did pls~
wanna knw wanna knw!CURIOUS ING!


No comments:

Post a Comment