Monday, November 16, 2009

The brand new day!


Its a little updated for my blog
Leaving home its been 3 days ago..
I mean the 1st time i need take care myself without my parents.
Im sorry being mommy girl suddenly because i really do miss my mom and dad now.

That night before i leave kk,
I wrote 3 letters,My mom,my dad,and my sister.
Dunno why feeling i do really long time dint talk with my parent with so touching words..
When i was young ,i will write letter to my dad when im sad,when he's mad about me,
or when i realy wanna express my feeling but don dare to say it out face 2 face.

But when i getting older,i feel i doesnt wanna express my feeling infront my parents or can say,it seem getting hard to express to them.
I knew my mom really don wished i leave here..
because since i say im going kl work,she's the one who keep advice and warning me,did u sure u wanna go there?
'u sure u can effort the life over there?u think u really can take care urself?'
Yes i know mommy,u loved me and u don wan me to being alone facing problem or i still like a baby tat in ur heart?
But im sorry mommy,i knew u r sad and how don willing i leave..
But u r girl is not a baby anymore,she wanna go for her life and create her career that without againts parents..
She wanna prove that she can being strong enough.

Because she's daughter both of u.
She wanna let both of u proud of her =)
Don worry me okay?
I wiill take care of myself here..


-
-
-
-


Its sad for the last day i leave kk,i dint hang out and i choose at house.
Because i feeling nt well and not in the mood..
Christine,Ben and Fish come my house and they help me coloured my extension wig.
But i dint talked much,i doing my snips folio quiet and keep try to impress my sadness.

Because i doesnt feel wanna cry that night Its really poor me if i do cry like a kids.
3 of them dint talk much with me too,
i guess they know should't talk anything sad or touch to make me hard feeling at the last night?
Cause they hope me being tough and go on the road i choosen.
So,they choose to being forgotten me going to leave without 10 hours more..

I open my Facebook,blog just keep saw the words they wrote about me and i started drop my tears..
Suddenly christine was pm me at facebook,and i knew she's sad.
Although we mayb just around 3 month dint meet others,but i guess its a long time to go for a person who need to wait..
She told me that the 6 frens of us cant do anything to me,they guilty~
2 of us dint meet me at the last day with a selfish reason..
But once i heard the reason they dint free to come meet me actually i dint feel hard feeling..
But christine do,she just cannot accept why.
Seriously,i dint blame anyone at all,because they got own reason to do wat they wanted.
.And i cant stop rite?

And i really rather and i do warning christine no need to send me go airport the next day.
Because i really don wanna cry,and its spoiled my make up i joke with her.

She said she don wan to go,because its like damn feeling bad if she stand at airport and looking my back view going to boarding and she need to stand outside there..
She felt that i leaved her..
So she willing dint see me that day..

Yes i can understand her feeling,just like lasttime i watching him walk into the entrance.
.And im the one who standing outside..
I can feel it.
Mayb me and her do really look strong and tough,but our heart really weak sometimes,
i scare when she need me to hang out when moody im not there to stand by can go fetch her,i worry she will let ppl hurted her again cause owez give the last chance but not latest.
Its too many to say...
Beside that,i knew still got another girls who owez support and care about me behind me.
Mayb she dint like to express her feeling to everyone,or she dunno how.
But i know she's kind as well,just abit emo and easy think negatively lasttime
I remember that day we knew each other and we chat with sms so much,i call u and talk with u..ask u to be more confiedent,hang out,go clubbing,come my hse overnite,go the camp frm my mom company,go pierce together..etc
Thanks bby,i apologize.
I do really make u feel alone and dint seem important at that time
because human owez hard to balance everything until too fair..
Mayb u olreadi dint feel wanna blame on me,but still,u r great~=)
Dont impress ur feelng that should let ppl undertstand u more..
ok?
always being happy and enjoy ur life..don make things regret k~
LOVE u wen2
-
-
-


I dint sleep the whole nite long,i wonder why im tired,but my eyes once close i feel so hard to breath and nervous..
Im stress and worry.
.
My dad aso taking flight to kl same day with me,
but he just transfer flight at klia then he go bangkok for out station.
He woke around 4am and his flight was 6am~He saw me at living room a
nd

he touch my head and say take care ya daughter,any thing happened must let dad know,i will help u whenever u need me.okay?
He look so sad and but in his eyes i can see the love of him to me.
i open gate and say goodbye to him,ask him to take care while working too..
Just prepare myself around 7am and get out from hse around 9am~
Mom and my sibling all go breakfast together
My mom hug me when she come down from stair..i guess she read the letter.
she her eyes with tears..
LOL~my mom is cute enough
i just ask her u dare cry i don wan coi u..
my mom like a little girl suddenly~HAHA
and she keep asked me wat u wanna eat the most?
Hmm..i said watever la,i dint feel that hungry actually..
After breakfast then headed to airport,take some picture
and i dint return my head back when i boading.
My tears keep impress for whole morning finally drops~
Not that pity la,but just my 1st time ma..
KL is not strange for me,but i need to started everything again..
anyway,wish me luck yea.
and thanks for those msg who sent me that day.
Warm,Sweet and Touch Enough!
LOVE u guys.
and im so lucky to having u guys.
I appreciated!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment