Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tagged by Nelly

1) Name: Yoanne Ng
2) Birthday: 20/03/1990
3) Who forward u this: Nelly Chin
4) What u wish to get on ur birthday: Anything from everyone i loved
5) Most tension matters nowadays: relationship problems and career
6) Things that want to do: Earn money,strict diet,plan a new life move to kl
7) Any people u like : him
8) Out with who u feel the happiness + joy: My baby,My friend
9) What would u do when ur friends quarel: Missunderstanding
10) Want to go where with others: A vacation with beaches and shopping!
11) Christmas want to do: wanna go genting with him or more frens?
12) Wants to celebrate Christmas with who: baby n fren
13) Doing what recently: Working,hang out ing
14) How many siblings u have: 3 im the eldest
15) 1 Favourite English/Chinese Song: Love story -taylor smift
16) Favourite Colour: I don know!Its depand on mood
17) Do u flush water after went for toilet: Hmm,if not?
18) Like Male or Female: Ofcause Male.
19) What u want to say loudly: So tired!!!!
20) Dares to go toilet at midnight: Why not?I gonna pee at midnite sometimes
21) Who u hate now:the bitches
22) What u like to do now: sleep more than 10 hours!
23) Sleep look nice or not: hw i knw? Im so sure not.
24) The time now: 1am
25) Isnt it hate the people who forward u this: Wont hate la,she's nices
26) Body Weight: You will not like to know my weight
27) Today's weather: Cold like freezing
28) What u want to do after busy working: Sleep until satisfied
29) What happen after insomnia:
30) Will u bedwetting at night: with my saliva?HEEE XD
31) Will u drool at night: no i think?
32) Have eaten supper:Seldom
33) Happy things recently: nothing make me feeling happy recently
34) Do Freedom important to u: Ofcause
35) Who u think is the most sexy among ur friends:Fish Wong Chueng Fah
36) What do u think u are stupid or smart: Both
37) Do u like Dad or Mom: Are this question dai B?
38) Who u want to see the most right now: Him.
39) Do u like to watch drama: Damn like
40) Do u brave enough to tell the person that u hate "I Hate You"?: I dare!haha~I HATE YOU!


++Extra Questions++
When u intend to get married: Before 30 as well,if got someone married me
Do u like ur life:Absoulutely Yes
Do u believe Tarot Reading: So So.
Something u do before going to bed: Brush teeth,wash my face,put on skin care,take off my lens
Ur idol: No one
Favourite Season: Summer and Spring
Places that wants to go: Dubai
What kind of character u hate the most: Faker,Selfish,Coldblooded
Do u smoke: I love sisha
Do u drink: Sure.but not alcoholic
Do u cry often: More than twice a week,my tears doesn’t value
Do u smile often: Every day
Wants to sleep until what time: More than 10 hours per day,IMPOSSIBLE
Who u choose between friends and lover: Don ask me such question that no answer actually.
Which will u choose between chance and fate: Fate create chance,so both is relate
Do u very narcissistic: i dun think so
Do u have piercing: Yup.
Were there many question: Really ask a lot.HAH
Do u like to eat ice:I eat ice cream
Do u happy now: Im moody
Who u care the most: My friend and him.
What is the most important thing in the room: air con,no aircon I cant asleep well
No friends, how would u do:Better I don survive
If an angel give u a desire to achieve, what u want: Wish being a human no sadness at all
Do this problem a waste: No
Favourite fruit:honeydew,watermelon,mango,avocado,strawberry,banana,too much~I love fruits!
What question do u afraid of when people ask u:What is ur weight~HAHA
Do u like the snow: Not bad.
What u want to be on ur next life: Trying to be a male?HAHA
Do u hope to tagged again: No idea.
Do u like to wait people if u are free: wait ppl for?

No comments:

Post a Comment