Friday, September 4, 2009

Be right Back

Im back
2 days ago,im so sorry
no time to updated too detail about my trip
because i dunno how should i express everything here.
But im fine=)

29th Aug , 11.45am flight
early morning 8.30am christine come n fetch me to take breakfast 1st b4 go airport
go lintas maybank bank in ,and we found tat time is kinda late so we go airport eat mcd
ben reached airport too,we 3 take our breakfast at mcd
thanks lot my dear christine n ben,u 2 always be with me when i need u guy
love ya.

reached klia around 2pm,take klia express to kl sentral
baby wait me there and we down to bukit bintang
still the same favourite place we overnite at..
straight to shopping and take our dinner
rest after countdown his birthday,and supper
im tired
==

after the few days,we keep got quarrel just because something really tiny,
well,as wat he said,babe,i think ur period is coming soon rite?so u keep being emo and hot tempe.
I knew tat is 1 of the reason,and i really found tat,i cant control my emotional at all.
And after i back kk,i notice tat im kinda silly and childish
But the experience he did really make me cant forget forever.
U never know feeling how bad when u lost.
Anyway,i hope everything can be fine now,and i hope nothing will changed between us.



look abit chubby he.hahahaha


the good bye kiss before i leave kl.



-
-
-
-

to be continue
BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment