Friday, September 18, 2009

PARTY ING


Franky birthday!
after the ice bar grand opening
back hse shower and change another dress
headed to T3

this is the birthday girl n boy

-
-
-
muacks muacks
love u babe!

-
-
always my cuttie jack jack
he drunked!


vanessa,me and cindy
again white like zombie

a kissable nite again=)
they kissing after drunked~
luckily i drink not tat much

girls kissing

and of cause
they 2 again

fish n jack



-
-
-

so happy to see her express everything tat impress inside her heart long time ago
mayb im the only 1 who understand her feeling abt this right nw
don cry anymore babe,i will be there for u when u needed me k^^


sek fan ok?

this is my promised to christine law
is u accompany when i do really feeling sadness,im glad that i have a bbf like u.
Mayb just like my sis?
heee..
when i wanna eat supper at the midnite,then u will straight drive and fetch me go n eat
when i wanna cry,u will who keep beside me and huging me n crying together.
when i feeling lost,u r the one who show me the right way.
thanks everything.
i might not let u feeling alone too=)
hope tomolo on ur sure birthday date,u will get the most unforgettable 21st birthday ok?
Hope the present i planned for u,u will like it ya~


I think i cried after sing that song again @@"
only fish noticed i gonna cry soon while sing tat jolin 1 ge ren

-
-
-

And the ending is



FISH=DEAD FISH
he drunk 99!

-
-
-



sudenly found this photos
ben bear me n fish at beach tg aru
sweet^^
me n fish combine got 100kg mayb?hahaha
see my body lasttime!lol

this is fren,no matter how heavy,u will bear them when they needed u


-
-
-




just nw fetch fish n christine go book the hotel for tomolo at warisan square^^
waiting at the lobby
we choose
imperial super duluxe room^^but not myne tat not nice ==

nite peeps

i must rest enough and busy for tomolo again


-
-
-


done my blog

and time is 3.04am
never sleep b4 12am recently.tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment