Sunday, September 13, 2009

Its fact?*UPDATED


Just back hse.
Today christine overnite at my hse,accompany me.
thanks hai ma!
haha
Recently sleep so late everyday,feel like energy less
how come eyes gonna closed but still cant asleep?
I cant believe the fact.
Lazy think now.Force myself go sleep nw then.


-
-
-
i asleep around 6am
two girls one bed and talk until morning
my mom wonder who i talked with,she knocked my door
don worry mommy,ur daughther always fine ,she jz need timee
love you k?

-
-
-
-

A relax day for today,dint go class and we 2 continue sleep until afternoon
awake already lunch time,and feel wanna eat pancake,the pancake powder and the syrup is infront of me,so i decided to cook pancake!
yummm yummm..with the butter on top.
I feel my mood is getting better today =)
no worries
I express everything lastnite,and i felt better at least i knew wat to do.
thanks christine,u r the best listener and a advicer.XD
At least when i really need someone,and she will always be the one.
Thanks for willing come overnite at my hse because of worrying me,just drive thru to having supper with me when the time already 2am just because i said wanna eat noddle,rather to talk with me until morning although feel sleepy,u always let me know wat should i do.
Just like a sister that take good care for me.I know im lucky that i got u^^
November promised me gonna accompany me back kl =) love ya



The relationship status between me n him i gonna hold it 1st
i think we gonna settle face 2 face is more fair to both of us
So just see wats going on at november,and i got more time to think carefully
We just need time,try to not over tension and give more space each other.
Relax and breath ..

-
-
-
-

To who leave me the msg at CBOX
thanks thanks thanks n thanks
You guys let me felt tat the world still full of love ,eventhough strangers will show caring
isn't?
Although i dunno some of u ,but i really still feel kinda touch
I will be fine,chill^^
muacks.
Love n Peace ya XD

-
-
-

Now wat i gonna do for this 2 month before i leave kk is,

-
-
-

Enjoy and have fun with ma fren at kk.
its kinda crazeeeee...
september many ppl birthday
2molo again,snips dude FRANKY birthday.
And the next coming my love christine birthday this sunday~
Fuhhhh...wat preesent should i prepare?!
Really broke this month!
Hell yeah!

Wanna sleep early tonight

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment