Monday, July 20, 2009

Party Peeps!!


Its time to update!

RECENTLY
really seldom hang out
and dunno why owez feeling emo..
This is the saturday nite,hang out with bunch of peeps.
Snips mate,dude and ofcoz my baby
So party time!!!!!!!!!!

So randomly clubbing and drunked me tat nite.
p/s:wen2,today we get alot pics~and i wanna post it all~!!!
so,u wont blame me why i din post again.BABABA!BLERK =p




cacat my smile

this shoot not bad^^



still at ben ben hse prepare~u wore so lady tonite babe!and this i am drunked!
ignore it~
we got pierced!see it see it?LOL






the new couple!!!
CONGRAT
both of u admit tat nite finally!!!!!!!WOOOHOO


i look huge = =
heee=)
the girls


weired i knw


(cliston,i and wen)
( 3 newbie of snips)


(jacky,ying,jack i and baby)
(jacky n ying)

(ben ben n chris chris)

(girl christine n me)
( high waist girl)
( baby n babe)
( Double J ,jack n jacky,gay gay )
(wilson and michelle)


The kissing nite!!
wat a kissable day~ ladies lip just so soft @@"
lol~everyone is crazy


-
-
-
-
-



the other day
play inside the saloon while boss out for lunch with my crazy saloon worker


No comments:

Post a Comment