Wednesday, July 29, 2009

UPDATED * im so sick


this time my time to get sicked= =

well,i forget how many years i dint get fever d.
LOL
finally i can take good rest in house today.
And is time to blogging .

this is last week
from friday to sunday.

-
-
-
-

the friday






(he say cal him dance king,by the way he can dance well ofcoz)






recently me ben and hao hao really like to take pic during working time
well,know will get complain from our boss but aiya don care la
haha
is haohao be the ah head!so blame him!! hiak hiak
is hairstudio or dance studio?
when no customer start turn the music volume louder and
popping c walk and jazz
LOL

seriously,i really long time dint dance d.body itchy itchy tim.

ben dance will look like a spider ?
TALL cant dance ? hand long and leg long really cacat ..
And surprise me,ah ben can wear my shirt d





see,i asked him act pity near the dusbin~HIAK HIAK evil smile*
he's cute la

but owez bully by haohao~HAHA


-
-
-
-

The saturday



u cannot guess the prices of my dress.
its really too cheap!LOL


mayb kinda ordinary saturday nite
after work go dinner with my family and after dinner go movie with bunch of snips fren and baby

my sis n i


my bro and i



and today is our annivesary




we facing alot problems in 1 years
we try to solve, we try to facing,
we try to tolerate, we try to change,
we try to use to it ,we try to share,
we try to involve each other life style,
i don like hot weather i don like sweating
but i will keep shower to stop feeling hot and not blaming why no air con
i don like messy i don like dust
but i will take my time during off day to clean his room
im not princess characteristic person day by day
just because i don wanna let he felt i really hard to live together.

and how about he?
Yes,he changed.
he is a smoker,he smoke everytime when he feeling need cigg,smoke inside room and everywhere
but he stop smoking inside room since i got the rules for him.
he dint really like to remember or care about the special day for us lasttime
but now he will remember the date and put in heart

Is true,someone told me
couple during 3 months will get in a test,and the test if both can facing
then they will keep on their love journey.
if no then is time to end up the relationship.
Well,i guess we already get intro 4 test of our journey.
I dunno will we pass more test in this 3 month he going kl and i still at kk anot
from aug till nov
this is the 3 month we cannot meet each other face to face
its really hard and its really long long time for me n him.
Mostly,1 week meet 1 time i do really feel so bad.
And hw about 3 months?

I hope we can facing this test again.



-
-
-

And the Sunday









-
-
-

after working baby come city mall pick me
and we went the hut having dinner



seafood spaggetti and lamb rib steak
Hmmm..i ate alot today and now
baby said i seem start gain my weight~
LOL
i felt my tummy getting looser,because i so lazy to sit up this few weeks~
OMG
!!!
i need start diet this coming aug again!
GOGO





shake off 5 more kg pls!

No comments:

Post a Comment