Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CONTENTMENT

Yup!
is the time to update my blog
not a daily blogger i am,but seem weekly?

well,im still fine here =)
everyday exciting and amazing
I appreciate wat i deserve now,and satisfied so much. isn't we need to being contentment always?
-
-
-
-LOL

I think i just type shortly something about last week?
Hmm..hang out with my baby on monday,coz tat is the only day i can rest =(
we went 1b and watched movie again,17 AGAIN
and met the swettie miyako^^
we still dicuss about the photoshoot coming this sunday.so NERVOUS
-
-
-
-

u know why i will being nervous after the photoshoot is over. = =''

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



And a lil night life with snips fren kanji staff and my baby last sat



on the way~baby hug ing yaya~hehehe~how cute !

ignore my arm pls


a kiss for my baby

-
-
-
-


mr fish is absent~so not tat fun =(
-
-
-
-
and of coz~back home camwhoring again~!!!


-
-
-
-
-









and monday a day chill out with fren
sing k and shopping


k la,time to offline again
coz FINISH work time now
CONTINUE tomolo!
wee

No comments:

Post a Comment