Monday, July 6, 2009

LOVE is AMAZING

4th july 2009

(i grab the pic from bb blog)
promised him this whole july gonna accompany him
so of cause even weekend i will with him too
bb come pick me up around 8.30pm and we decided go take our dinner 1st
and we take our dinner at waterfront.
Hmm..kinda weired tat waterfront (the place where alot clubbing at kk) not really crowded.
Weired weired


(bb food,butter chicken rice,I think not really nice because the chicken can count within 5 fingers)


( my food,nothing special but at least still can accept.and i doesnt finished it,BB finish it)


after finish our dinner,we headed to cinema and wait ah ben and christine

and look at this pic,they really look so CUTE
because they seem wearing couple shirt eventough they keep explain they dint plan wear wat shirt together.its just a coincidence~lol~who care?!


neh..i snap yaya and baby pic again!So CUTE.he help yaya put on the scaft.cinema COLD~!
SWEET huh?



And this is the movie we watched
RATE:*****
so digusting for me seriously
hate the last part! damn it.

-
-
-
-

5th july 2009

Having hair show for our saloon today
at citymall
walk cat walk = ="
coz not enought hair show model my boss asked me to replace.
Well,i tot he jz kidding,who knw?!
very nervous bcoz i never walk cat walk b4.
I just walk as my way la,don dare to pretend proffesional because im not pro
After show,baby only reach city mall,he missed the show.But is ok la
i dint blame u baby,as long as u come.although was lated= =
used to it jo actually.HAHA

after finish work and we back home.
go survey buy ingrediant of spaggetti
we cook spaggetti together!
i cant imagine he willing to cook with me.
Well,he told me his job everyday is just cook the rice.
how easy jz throw the rice and with water intro the rice cooker.= =
tat nite he help me to blend to onion garlic
help me cook the pasta
cook the sause
and he did good job ~CLAP CLAP muacks


and this is the spaggetti tat cook by us
i think tat day i dint did a good perfomance for the sause
so FAILED for me. =(
next time hope can did better.
Yaya with winter look
HAHA


FAMILY PHOTO?WEE =)


-
-
-
-
-


He create a blog tat i think because i requested him lasttime.
And i heard wat he said i got thing can blogging after hanging out with me i really do felt so touch.
He will take pic the food we eat,seriously,i think i seldom to see him being so considerate.
I know he always dunno how to express his feeling to me
And dunno why i do really can understand him so much..
He getting mature,he know how to being caring and pampering
Thanks bb.
You are the only one i loved.
No one can rep

No comments:

Post a Comment