Monday, July 27, 2009

I bite u!

How many times I need forgiveness your mistaken?
Wont u feel tired?

Why do u let me disapointed again n again?
Wont i feel despair?



-
-
-

The mistaken u did it , but i cant,
im sorry tat is what u say after it become facts.
I tot u'r who the person who high moral character,
but u show me not.
Don explain oh pls don,pls
because im not jealousy but i just sympathy,
shame urself shame others.
The conversation make me puke,
its really disgusting
You will being too busy if u like to ambiguous,
Remember that if u possible to do and why i cant?
I just don give chance to ppl get involved.
Listen to me little kitty,
Dont being silly , some words doesnt real for you.
And in the end u get nothing.
Feeling wanna sing a song

one-two-three-four
Uno-do'-tres-cuatro
I know you want me (want me)
you know I want cha (want cha)
I know you want me you know I want cha (want cha)
I know you want me (want me) you know I want cha (want cha)
I know you want me You know I want cha (want cha)




Errhmmp...
So,



i dint scare


because i know


i wont lose biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

granny is not rude.





Come n bite me until i feeling pain if u can.

its so








No comments:

Post a Comment