Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Opps , Dissapear and Appear again.



Hey,really long long long time dint update again.
Sigh =(

bussssyyy everydayyyy
and last 2 week i really feeling so so weak la
mayb i really over diet,i mean i too strict.
So alot health problem =(
but now i think im ok^^
no worries





Last sat my baby bro Aaron wedding ^^pheww whitt
but not really snap alot picture for tat nite,some pic still at baby camera.
So,i just post the only 1 first la^^
Feeling so great tat nite.
That nite he tell me something tat really make me touch and sweet.=)

Met his youngest sister tat i never met b4 yet.bcoz his youngest sis not living at kk.
His sister and cousin all really pretty ladies tat nite too
Dancing with his bro and dad,they r cute and nice person^^
And of coz baby MAMA really lovely,she keep invite me to over nite at house.
They will more crownded at their house.
Went his house with all the family,relative and friends.
The house is so so so crownded,just like sardin = =
And my very 1st time,tried the kadazan wine TAPAI
i felt don ever try it if u r pure chinese
just few drop can cause u drunk 99 ==
And tat nite,his uncle keep say i look like akademi fantasia winner STACY.
and i got a new nick from tat nite again.LOL
i think his uncle don even remember my real name.he just calling me stacy stacy and stacy
Really feeling tired and headache then i just sleep.I think i slept around 3am
Then the next morning im so super,6.30am woke up back home
Then sleep more 2 hours
i can CONTINUE go work!Well,i really freaking tired tat day
Keep dizzy dizzy during working
Then i slept so early tat nite.


1st of june
Baby met my family,my mom and my grandma wanna meet him so much
So,my mom ask me to bring him to house and having dinner with them
HAHA,i guess he realy nervous tat day
My mom just prepare so many delicious steamboat food tat day.
Well,me n him just got the big probelm of comunication with both of us family members
Hmm..he got a broken chinese,and i got a cacat bahasa melayu
He is not pure chinese,i guess called it as bumi putera.
Kadazan mix chinese
Malaysian ABC.LOL
he say it called OCBC.



This fri 5/6/09 Jolintsai got sign concert at 1 Borneo~
Still thinkking wanna go anot..
= =
I need work tat day.How sad
Any way,tagged me if u visit my blog
^^
and i wanna linked u back if u linked me k







No comments:

Post a Comment