Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nothing is impossible !



Whoots,look at the photos and pls find out anyrthing diff of me?
HEHE
let guess everyone,let me knw ur answer and i wanna know how smart of ur eye^^
Leave answer at CBOX.
bingo sorry no present OPPS =P
(eva,the senior at kanji,she is gorgeous,tall and slim pretty!)






(jack,the owez my cute bro at snips,getting handsome recently)
(june,the rocker skinny girl)


(chueng2,the lovely girly man owez,LOL)

(cindy,the china young mom )

and here some photos
with all ma snips mate and kanji staff ^^


HEE,let do report for my diet plan.
hmm..i think still maintain with the weight,but i guess the fats got lesser
haha
i found tat alot ppl asking me the same question
wat the method i slim down so much in so short time?
or
once who my fren long time no meet me met me they will say the same thing 'u getting slimmer'
my method
-IGNORE fast food of coz
-Drink alot water
-Eat fruit when really wanna eat snack or junk food when naughty stomach noisy after 8pm
-Sit up 100-200 times everynite b4 sleep
-Measure weight often and look at the mirror everyday to check body shape
-Keep remind with those word been attack by other tat about FAT
I still working hard actually
Because im not satisfied yet,and no hiding
the most heavy and fat like a pig i am was 65 kg!
wat the hell,keep teasing by someone tat i am miss sixty five
Grrr,everytime get tease by him and make me owez full of power to diet.
hahaha
he owez say i am fat,but when i wanna diet he ask me no need
and he dint care me fat either slim
But i wanna work tat hard,jz because wat he said lasttime
IF U CAN SLIM DOWN,I TREATED U LIKE A PRINCESS.
I hate ppl dare me!NAHHHH
CANT REGRET HA u baby!!!!!
u cant take back this word anymore.NANANANA
but i wanna thanks most to him
he make my life better day by day
i am a lucky girl tat who loved by him=)
muacks

The conclusion,i think shake around 8-10kg during 2 months.
CLAP HAND!


my target more 5 kg!
arhhh...july july july
give me one month more pls



No comments:

Post a Comment