Thursday, June 25, 2009

its time to change



Hey peeps!
again
dye my hair
LOL
seriously DAMAGED and dry.i think i need to shave and bold my hair
= =

but the colour still i love it =p
wat to do?
just keep doing treatment.to trying safe bck my pity hair.



I borned a baby daughter few day ago
hahaha
LOL
seriously is we born =p
hmmm
a yellowish sleepy duckie^^
we name her as 'YA YA'
so i am yaya mama he is yaya baba
Hmm.thanks baby i will love our daughter as i candoing mask aso wanna with her~HAHA

everyday hug her,kiss her and talk with her
mayb she will replace u when u not behind me.
I need a hug seriously.


Snips dude hang out again
LOL


the poser LAME


the cutiest face he acting to my cam~TEEHEE



me christine ying


no cigg
say tak nak pls

i look so fat here = =


and the SQUID



ok,nothing special again

now at baby hse update my blog.
and the last word
BECAREFUL WITH H1N1

malaysia is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S nw

takecare everyone
when u felt not well pls go check up

GOD BLESs

No comments:

Post a Comment