Thursday, May 14, 2009

ღ Cant Be Replaced ღ



Hee.at boss hse now..dye ing his hair now
He fetched me from snips acedemy after tat headed to wisma shopping with his family.
and having dinner with his family too.
Err..this end of month gonna attend his eldest bro wedding.
Hmmp..im kinda nervous mayb..
Although been meet his family few times,but still not really bunch of family and relatives yet =.-"
say im steady of coz im LIE ING la.
Well,this prove something to me,and it was really meaningful gathering for me n all of his family i think.
So now im diet hard for the end of month and june the island trips!
ARHHH..so stress wat..i gonna slim down at least 5 kg in 2 weeks.
Wish can sucess!gogo yoanne!!!!


As my tittle,i wanna tell him i really felt our life is getting more closer..
Nothing can replaced each other.

I LOVE THIS SILLY BOY


muackssss..



to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment