Friday, May 1, 2009

*Shine* LIFE

photo ing time ofcoz


Older post**
Last saturday
went clubbing with all the babes.



Just finish work
Yea.today was Labour day~But i still no holiday. Sienzzzz And now updating my blog at cc again. While waiting my dad fetch me,i always spend my time at cc~ How pity my house still no internet?holy shit New house make me lost!cant alive without any internet. Screamm!!!!!! Nothing special for recently,go work,go home,go boss house find him.



(18PL)
shy***
ignore my hamsup face pls.

i wish can hug u soon baby.


arhhh...bong..


his room messy.always.~LOL He gonna go kl study soon,tats mean,mayb we will half year cannot meet each other. Its really suffer mission for me gua. I wish we can get more time to stay together..


ps:sorry baby for my emo owez recently
i just easy to get down when i remind u gonna leave kk soon..
I really cant used to it.
well,i really kinda surprised i got such big respond.
I tot i am tough.But actually im not.
Im just a girl who really loved.



K la,continue next post asap k^^
muacksss



2 comments:

  1. www.missemelyn1201.blogspot.com


    link me!! ahahah
    wish u have a nice day darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOTH of you are sweet LOL ~
    hahax
    Together forever ya ^^

    ReplyDelete