Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gain.



Last tuesday,sing k with 2 babe's hanhan n miyako
Intro intro:KK BOX KARAMUNSING TUESDAY LADIES NITE.each ladies just RM4+
free 1 drinks and sing for 2 hours only.6pm on ward
Anyone wanna date me after i work at snips ?HEEE

Look at my eyes,my dark cycle and my face
look so tired. = =
recently i jz non stop to doing my job,and extra works that really make me no time to blogging
and type a long post,i just can upload photos and let the photos tell u guy the story
Im sorry peeps~muacks
And here is the photos for that nite


with babe miyako
getting mature babe

i still wearing uniform
and change my cloth

-
-
-

and my babe hannah
i just can say,i lost control when i with her!hahaha


i trying use my tongue to lick my nose
but i failed~LOL
wink wink
WOW!
HEEE



ahhh,BREAD


and

playing with the cracker = =

-
-
-
after sing k then go damai yumcha a while
12 something send miyako back home and end for tat day
-
-
-


And last

wanna countdown day to leave kk

42 days more

why im going to leave kk?
Cause i need go a new place for my job,gain my experience,increase my knowledge and prove myself to be more tough
i hope i can !
gonna hang out non stop for this month d = =

No comments:

Post a Comment