Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BABE'S GATHERING





LAST SATURDAY
THE BABE'S GATHERING WITH ALL MY LOVELY OLD SCHOOLMATES
really hard got chance to meet all of them at the same time
enjoy that nite with them.
love ya ! CHU




at upperstar b4 clubbing.
and me n hanhan keep playing the camera
and my mini camera necklace is attract me keep playing ~
nonsense

and the real camera

-
-
-


lovely joey

sweetie pie carrie

and myself

this is by yvonne capture
not bad huh

-
-
-
and around 11 something headed to firefly

me n babehan inside the car~while she driving





my babe SARAH!oh!
with the spec again


ignore the face pls
im playing with my mini camera again!LOL
lol~i been shocked?
opsss


-
-
-

and the latest
BED
just for a while
firefly change house music
so we decided continue at the bed=)
dint drink alot that nite
because i need driving
reach home aroud 4am



the ladies








No comments:

Post a Comment