Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is my life.




IM TIRED

so tired..................


-
-
-
-

Im suffering of Menstrual pain
Damn!
I just attended snips for 2 hours then i leave,just because of period come too suddenly.
LOL
and i feeling weak,so i back home and rest early.


Kinda stress for the whole month,its too many thing to do..


-renew my ic
-get my driving lisience
-finish my exam for snips
-doing research and preparation for snips grand opening hair show
-searrching for hair show model


i cantbe weak!
stay strong
and hopefully body is enough healthy.cant be sickness at all!
Doing the theme for the hair show is about cyber look,metalic fantasy hair


need more idea.PLS


-
-
-


Still around 28 days to go..
i still got wat else havent do yet?
My body parts buddies,when we gonna stick 2gether everyday again?
I miss u all..
Just chat with fish n wilson and feeling better..
thanks buddies!LOVE ya.



Erhm.
not really gonna type longer..
speechless.


before end up this post
i wanted to say
my mind is thinking somebody,i miss him
goodnite
muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment