Friday, December 25, 2009

SYMBOL X TIMES 5, tis is another article for u

Hey hey u
THE SYMBOL OF X TIMES 5!

Listen to my blog music~

That is silent night and i do really tot it will give u some feel of peaceful ?
But im sorry,u still being so over exciting and self high over here.
Wat to do?
I cant do anything
.
Well,Don think that ur words tat powerful tat enough to
spoiled me?spoiled my blog?


Oh plezzz.



Im still dare to keep my CBOX

neehhh neehhh
and still at ur left hand side of ur windows
neehh neehhh still under the banner wat i SAY KEEP TALKIN SHIT U MAKE ME FAMOUS
did u see it?can u see it?
can u understand and can u read in english propely?
I don even need to reply u anything ,and then u still thicked face to keep talking urself huh?
are u okay?
Don attack back who reply u if u still normal
Cause the object u wanna attack is me~
EII.
is me

YOANNE.
don mistaken~

u hate me?i rape ur father?ur bf?ur sibling?thats why u callin me BITCH?

u makin me fun for everyday visiting my blog and read the cbox
see the counter gain ing my visitors ?
and the fixed visitors of my blog everyday
is u lehhh symbol XXXXX
thanks u symbol X my haters but my blog supporter!
admit u love to visit my blog!XD

eiii
SYMBOL X TIMES 5, tis is another article for u
see how much i love u?


besides,
i wanna write an article for someone.
Tonight i will update okay?


1 comment:

  1. Yoanne.. you don't know me, and me myself don't know you. but actually the people u talked about is the one that is actually bitch. uh huh, not bitch. SLUT !! Feel sorry for the person. Maybe that slut just don't have her own life, so she interfere you in ur life. so pity uh.. whats wrong with wearing make up? im sure you're still a beautiful sweet lady without your make up. but we are girls n we do wanna look nice ALWAYS. i don't think she is a proper girl with proper attitude. ANyways, stay nice girl.. :) ???unknown???

    ReplyDelete