Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recently








I waited them to come here looking for me a month and a month~
And finally~that is the day!
Really missed them alot~Maybe they really doesnt know abt it~
Im sorry my lovely 6 dear friend,i already knew wat is the important aim for myself
So,dont worry.i know wat to do~i will always remember i am who i am.
And never losted again ok?
I dunno how to type a long and interesting article anymore
POOR me.
Pls forgive my coldness
I am absolutely stressful nowdays
And really annoyed with my finacial problems recently
Well,its the time to have a break for my body,mind and soul
So i decided to take leave around 3 weeks with my boss
I gonna back kk!!
ahhhl...wanna enjoy 99 with my lovely home sweet home
i miss my bed alot,my house,my family and frens

BEsides.i going enjoy holiday and aso got another mission again
tat is SNIPS CONVO HAIR SHOW is coming

and exam again!

well,im more stress now
anyone wanna be my model?pls

No comments:

Post a Comment