Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY 2010 !


Happy New Year everyone
Don blame me why recently so lazy to blog
Coz i had no time!Salon is busy,many trouble is coming to me.
And i just can say,My Xmas Eve,New year Eve is nothing special
The only thing is I sure be with him.
New year EVE i still working and until quiet late,but actually me and baby already got plan
We gonna go countdown at Santuary with his housemate at PJ.
And i tot i can rush to been there,but unfortunely im late.
So everyone is go out,my pity baby waiting me at house alone and our plan canceled.
So wat to do?Just at house,and cooked ourself.
Hmmm..spaggetti for him again,do promised him to cook for him quiet long time.
And ya i knew he abit down.Well,i can understand.And who don wish to had fun with fren during new year eve?Thats the oni day the whole world ppl celebrating.

So both of us just see the firework outside the windows then
happy new year baby~we greeting each other.
But wat to do,not our fault,just my working is not tat flexible.When ppl rest then is our working time,when we rest everyone was busying.LOL

And here the some photos

he is click click the laptop again.GRRRR

Then ask him bear me,HUHU
im heavy~and his weight and mine actually nt too big different
Well... baby do wanna bear me~HAHA
Owez bear me on the way from his house to 7-11 tat near his house.
ngek ngek
i need diet and pls,u don drop weight~
if not i might feel nexttime the one need bear is u,not me~LOL



And last,a goodnight kiss for him before i did my mask..
He continue click his laptop and i start annoyed beside and ask him sleep here don touch laptop until i fall asleep~
A goodnight kiss on my forehead and i do fall asleep so fast...coz im tired
@@"



No matter how,the only thing i mind is
I just wanna spend my time with him for all festival.That is enough for me.
We wanna continue stick together for all festival coming later..
Thanks for everything .
<3



new year 2010 wishlist
1.Diet until i felt satisfied with my weight
2.Tattoo * with him
3.Belly pierce or tongue pierce again
4.he bring me go bangkok at march my birthday!
5.our love is getting more n more tough
6.Good job in my career



Blissful that i got u.

No comments:

Post a Comment