Sunday, August 16, 2009

Miss him.



Hmm..finally i got time!
Actually should be going snips today,but the stupid alarm dint wake me up.
and its lated,so i just rest at house today.
I slept so early lastnite,mayb 8.30pm..
Watching movie and suddenly asleep,mayb i dint enough sleep for sat nite.
Skypeeee with kim and han2 until 4am,three of us jz keep talk..
And about relationship its really make me suddenly miss him alot..
Today is the 4th day he at kl,and
im sorry sometime i busy working and dint reply ur msg asap, baby.
Baby,I really really miss u...
=(
12 days more to meet u up~!!!



-
-
-
-
-
Wonder why saloon this month really not many customer
if not busy then got feel wanna EAT.
LOL
or camwhore?

ben ben just lost control!

grrrrr....








getting more over






and more



wat the hell is this


who messy my hair!damn

err.is the X3 effect?
hahahahaha


-
-
-
-
saturday




straight or curl hair?





my outfit today

white tee- no brand
skirt-i buy the kain and sew by tailor without rm20
my belt-bingo rm29.90 oni
i saw other bontique sell rm69.90
LOL

i wanna get more special high waist outfits
and so only one^^
so i goonna go n get the kain and let tailor sew~



-
-
-
and the kuso 1

haha

our lunch
cupcakes~yum yum







after cupcake
go buy cutton candy ( did i spell wrong)
haha
ah ben said,yoanne u guide me fat!!!
damn,i keep feeling hunger all the time tis week
i don wan gain my weight pls!!!
ben n me was on diet actually




i just lose!
u more cute





wat the
!!!!
hahah
18PL!!!


k la
gonna go moveee soon.......
bye readers!
muachhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment